2006FantasyKorea-episode1 2006FantasyKorea-episode1

Very cool

that last reviewer evidently is talking shit.

I really liked this animation... whether it was hard or not to mke it works perfectly!

Korea most certainly isnt a sucky ountry... ther only way I could possibly forsee him justifying that view is if he was there during the korean war and took some shrapnel to the head... which rotted awayhis mental capacity for respect...

again, I liked this. keep up the good work!

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

lmfao!!!11!!one!

ha! that was ace.... I gave you full marks merely because of the alternate voice acting, which was hilarious! the graphics where good, the scripting was brilliant and Im looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Ball Factory Ball Factory

!

wow.... that was acctually pretty morbid at the end... Thats deffinitely a thinker.... and a well created piece of work... well done.

Vodka Brand Challege Vodka Brand Challege

great!!!

heh, this ones full of nostalgic value... very well concieved though a few different items in some areas and whole different storys for different characters would have made it much better... even so, keep up the good work mate.

MASTERMIND V2 MASTERMIND V2

oooh!

damn, I come here thinking "50kb? easy blam!" but you defied all my expectations! that was brilliant... Id forgotten how much fun mastermind could be, though some sound effects would be greatly appreciated. nice!

Nightmare Nightmare

wow!

brilliant! I played all the way to the end (and then some) and even lasted a fair amount of time in duck shoot... I want more!!! Any plans for a sequel? Oh, and the blue bunny rules!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

no plans for a sequel. But I want one, which means theres a chance it'll happen in the future.
-Dim